- Visit the archaeological site of Ancient Dion
- Visit the museum of Dion
- A tour to the footsteps of Mount Olympus
- Visit the village of Litochoro
- Enjoy a walk in the valley of Enipea
- Free time at the picturesque Litochoro
- Tour Dates: on request
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Starting Point: Your hotel / or the ERS2020 Venue
Enjoy a full day tour close to the highest and most famous mountain in Greece, Mount Olympus and visit the Ancient Dion which was an important religious center for worshipping the Gods.
Early in the morning departure to Dion situated at the footsteps of the famous Mount Olympus, the mythical home of the Gods, where Phillip II came to celebrate his victories and his son Alexander the Great offered rich sacrifices to the Gods before leaving into the legendary expedition to Asia. Visit of the archaeological site and of the museum.
Continue your day trip to the traditional village of Litochoro, one of the most beautiful villages close to the mountain and a very popular destination for those wishing to climb Mount Olympus. Free time for a tour of this picturesque village and for a walk in the valley of Enipea, on the low slopes of the mountain. Return in the afternoon back to Thessaloniki full of great moments and memories.
Price per Person €55
Children up to 12 years €28
- Transport by luxury bus
- Professional and licensed English speaking guide
- All taxes
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Entrance fees (8 Euro per person)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal Expenses
The Tour will materialize with minimum participation of 15 persons