JUNIOR TRAVEL GRANTS FOR THE EUROPEAN RHINOLOGIC SOCIETY CONGRESS
Fellowships are offered to support attendance of junior members to the ERS-ISIAN meeting.
- All applicants must be members of the ERS – Membership is free of charge for Junior ERS members; if you have not yet joined please click here
- ERS Junior membership will cease at the end of the calendar year (Dec 31st) when a member turns 35.
- All applicants must submit their abstract to the Congress via the website before the closing deadline of March 1, 2020; late applications will not be considered
- Applications will be judged based on the scientific merit of the abstract submitted to the Congress and the applicant should be the presenting author
- Applicants must submit a copy of their passport or other photographic proof of age
To be considered for the Junior Member Grant, please tick the box in the Abstract Submission Form and attach proof of age documents accordingly.