- Abstracts must be submitted via this website only.
- Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be received by the stated deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- All submitted abstracts will be forwarded to the Committee for review. Notifications regarding status will be sent once the review process is completed.
- Abstracts should be no more than 200 words and must be submitted through the portal in the required format.
- We do allow submission of abstracts that have already been presented at meetings, but this must be noted on the form at the time of submission
- Please, do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Authors may choose to submit for either oral or poster presentations, or both.
- You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- The presenting author should be identified at the time of submission and must be registered to attend the conference before April 1, 2020 to allow the programme to be finalised.
- If there is a change in presenting author, the conference organisers must be informed in advance.
- If the presenting author has not registered, the acceptance will be withdrawn.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to ERS.
- ERS junior members may indicate at the time of submission if they wish to be considered for an ERS travel grant.
- Oral presentations will be allocated to the highest-ranking abstracts, unless they have stated that they would like a poster presentation only.
- Oral presentations will be allocated to the programme in themed sessions across all 3 days of the conference. It is not possible to accommodate requests for a specific day. Once speakers have been notified, it may be possible to arrange an alternate session only if withdrawals allow.
- Oral presentations are all 7 minutes in length, with 2 minutes for discussion. This cannot be extended, and we are unable to offer double slots.
- It is not possible for presenters to use their own laptops in free paper sessions.
- After allocation of oral presentations all remaining submissions will be considered for poster presentation unless they indicate otherwise.
- Poster presentations will be allocated a specific day across all 3 days of the conference to display their poster. It is not possible to accommodate any changes to this.
We are not accepting open submissions for instructional sessions.
DECLARATION OF CONSENT TO PUBLICATION AND ASSIGNATION OF COPYRIGHT
I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. Conference website, programmes, other promotions, etc.)
The Abstract Submitter, warrant and represent that I am the sole owner or have the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to ERS 2020 (Hereafter: “The Organisers”). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
The Abstract Submitter grants the Organisers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
The Organisers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.